From Kshs. 7.5M - 8.5M
Located in Kikuyu, Nairobi
Westpoint Heights displays one of the best green architectural designs Nairobi has seen to date. Its key green features include a system of abundant natural light and a considerable solar system that powers water heating, external lighting, waste recycling and irrigation of the gorgeous gardens. Controlled access assures security and peace of mind, and is guaranteed by electric fencing. Both blocks have high-speed lifts.
Located less than 1 km from the Nairobi Southern Bypass Highway, in one of the most attractive areas of Kikuyu, the Heights enjoy proximity to several institutions: University of Nairobi Kikuyu Campus, Thogoto Teachers College, Alliance High Schools, and the PCEA Kikuyu Hospital.
- Spacious lounge,
- Modern kitchen (option of an open plan & fitted)
- Inbuilt wardrobes in all the bedrooms.
- Exquisite interiors with ceramic flooring and granite worktops for the kitchen
- MDF high and low cabinets/wardrobes
- Ravishing exterior aesthetic comprising of a stone and paint finish.
- The landscaping is intended to be done to perfection, to complement the exterior plan of these apartments.
- High-speed lifts,
- 24-hour security and cctv surveillance
- A concierge lobby
- Solar heating
- A large common area
- Back – up generator
- Access Gate
- Perimeter Fence