Price: Ksh 12.5M
Location: Nakuru, Kenya
Status: Phase I – Complete & Phase II – Upcoming
Transaction Type: For Sale and For Rent
Cash discount available: call us to discuss.
Mortgage: Ksh. 12.5M/USD 125K
Rent to Own: Ksh. 9M Deposit & 3.5M in installments.
Located only five minutes’ drive from the town center, the community features its own borehole, treatment plant, underground and elevated water tanks. A centerpiece of the community is the meadow including safe playing grounds for the kids. Phase I of 70 townhouses is now ready for occupation. Featuring well tended lawns, high quality finishes, and solar water heating, these exquisitely designed townhouses are in the ideal gated community.
Future phases of Nakuru Meadows are under development, including a small retail shopping facility serving the community with daycare services, pharmacy, and daily household necessities.
- Professionally landscaped surroundings including generous use of trees, shrubs and a green recreation park.
- Individual private gardens
- Borehole, underground and elevated water tanks
- Solar water heating
- Secure main gate, CCTV and a guard house
- Ample parking and paved driveways
- High perimeter wall with electric fence
- Cabro paved streets and street lighting
- DSTV and internet connections
- Proximity to town amenities (8KM away)
- The Meadow
- Guard House and CCTV
- Perimeter wall & Electric fence
- Street Lighting
- Named cabro paved street
- DSTV & Internet Ready
- Underground & Overhead tanks
- Water treatment plant